At UCP, the work is so rewarding, most days it doesn’t even feel like work. I get to watch our participants grow, overcome obstacles, excel, and discover new things, who wouldn’t find that rewarding? - Brandy C., Residential Services
We share a passion and a purpose: to empower people to live meaningful lives. Our commitment to the people we support equips them to realize their full potential and live with the greatest degree of independence. We also work to change public perception as we relentlessly pursue a vision of communities that embrace the abilities of every individual.
If you would like to start an exciting career with an organization committed to excellence and innovation, please consider joining the UCP of Central PA team!
When it comes to where you work, we know you’ve got choices. Why not choose the leading edge of working here? As a Manager at UCP, you’ll enjoy:
- Opportunity to make a measurable difference every day!
- Sign on Bonus - $500
- Position Type / Hours per week– FT
- Benefits may include: Medical, Prescription, Dental, Vision, 403(b) with Company Match, Life and Disability Insurance, Company Contributions to Your HSA, Paid Time Off, and more!
- Same day pay available with Tapcheck
- Extensive orientation program that will equip you for success
- Employee recognition programs to ensure that you feel valued and appreciated
- Multiple forums for providing feedback to the executive team so that your voice is heard
When it comes to what you’ll do as a Manager at UCP, here’s what to expect:
- Ensure the development, completion, and implementation of individual assessments and program plans.
- Design specific and unique goal plans for the development of each individual’s growth and attainment of living skills.
- Maintain a safe and compliant working and living environment.
- Ensure that the operational standards for physical facilities and grounds are monitored and attained on a continual basis.
- Maintain accurate staff and program individual records.
- Develop and enhance partnerships with staff members, and/or participants for the completion of all duties and responsibilities of the position.
- Develop and implement new policies and/or procedures within the functional area to support the continuous improvement of operational effectiveness and efficiency.
- Implement participant-focused initiatives that enhance the participant experience and support a Servant Leader culture.
- Set clear performance, behavior, and attendance expectations with direct reports. Provide direct reports with timely feedback, coaching, and guidance to achieve expectations.
- Ensure team and individual support of external and internal regulatory compliance with laws, regulations, and guidelines.
- Facilitate staff meetings, develop agendas, and address concerns.
- Ensure the development and timely completion of Individualized Service Plans (ISPs) and program plans.
- Ensure compliance with applicable licensing regulations.
- Prepare an annual budget and ensure the program operates within the budget.
What we’re looking for in a Manager at UCP:
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) Certificate required. Associate’s degree or technical certification within a related area expected. 2 to 5 years of previous job related experience expected.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Access to regular use of a vehicle with valid insurance coverage.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Flexible to work all assigned shifts as business needs dictate
- Ability to read and interpret documents in English. Ability to read and communicate verbally in English. Written communication skills in English may also be required.
Preferred, but not required
- 5 to 7 years of previous job related experience preferred.
- Regulatory Compliance (ie. Chapter 51, 2380, 6400).
- Knowledge specific to the needs of individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities, autism, and/or the aging population.
- Multi-Site Management.
- Developmental Planning and Goal Setting.
- Knowledge of disability services funded through Medicaid and through PA’s Department of Health and Human Services.
While performing the duties of this position, a Manager at UCP will:
- Continuously express and exchange ideas, communicate with others, apply visual accuity less than 20 inches
- Frequently sit, stand, walk
- Occasionally twist, apply visual accuity greater than 20 feet, use a computer
- Rarely move 1-10 pounds, move 11-50 pounds, move gretaer than 50 pounds, bend, stoop, squat, kneel, climb stairs, reach above shoulders, walk on uneven surfaces, work outdoors, and apply visual depth perception and field of vision (if vehicle driving duties assigned)
UCP Central PA is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com.