Triumvirate Environmental is one of the largest environmental services firms in North America. Triumvirate provides leading institutions in the higher education, life sciences, healthcare, and industrial sectors with diverse services and advice to assist them with compliance management. At Triumvirate, we strive to WOW both our employees and our customers. Our unique culture fosters growth, development, education, and creativity.
Primary responsibilities and duties include:
- Maintain a functioning office environment by ensuring working equipment (coffee machines, mail machine, printers etc.), stock and order office supplies, equipment, and furniture are operational
- Evaluate office operational workflows and processes, identify, and implement efficiencies that result in positive impacts on office procedures and employee experience
- Handle the acquisition, distribution, and storage of equipment and supplies
- Allocate office space
- Back up for phone coverage
- Negotiate vendor contracts
- Plan long and short term maintenance needs
- Record Retention Management
- Security Access Badging Administration
- First point of contact for all building and facility related issues
- Assist in managing mail and packages (maintain account relationships with vendors such as UPS, FedEx etc.) maintain active vendor lists
- Craft organizational communications, create meeting presentation slide-decks, create documentation for office/ equipment policies and procedures
- Create organizational charts and business cards
- Maintain an organized calendar to ensure all meetings and employee life events are tracked.
- Must be a strong team player.
- Must have initiative with the ability to anticipate needs and complete important tasks without needing to be asked.
Most important responsibility:
- WOW! Internal and external customers
Required Experience and Capabilities:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent customer service and problem solving skills
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Gym membership discounts and health and wellness reimbursements!
- Gyms at select branch locations.
- 401(K) retirement savings plan with co. contribution.
- Very Generous Tuition Reimbursement Program - WOW!
- TONS of safety training with opportunities for external trainings and certifications!
- Paid time off and select paid holidays!
- Mentorship & Career Succession Planning
- Opportunity be involved with employee-led resource groups
- Relocation Opportunities
- Auto/Home insurance discounts, pet assistance discount plans, discounted movie passes & more!
For further information on Triumvirate & the exciting work that we are doing in the industry, please visit our LinkedIn page - Triumvirate LinkedIn
The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans encouraged to apply. Triumvirate is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
About Triumvirate Environmental
Triumvirate is a provider of enterprise waste management and environmental services to healthcare, education, life science and industrial markets.