1. Master's Degree in Social Work (MSW), Marriage and Family Therapy (MFT) or Professional Clinical Counselling (PCC) is required.
2. Experience with crisis intervention and brief and long-term therapy, either in a mental health setting or a medical/health setting, is required.
3. Experience working with family and community systems and with multi-disciplinary teams is required.
4. Current registration with the Board of Behavioral Sciences as an Associate or current registration with the State of California as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT) or Professional Clinical Counselor (LPCC) is required.
5. Current American Heart Association (AHA) Healthcare Provider CPR card is required.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
The job skills required for Clinical Social Worker - Full Time 80 include Mental Health, Social Work, Collaboration, Coordination, Family Therapy,and Accountability etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Clinical Social Worker - Full Time 80. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Clinical Social Worker - Full Time 80. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
If you are interested in becoming a Clinical Social Worker, you need to understand the job requirements and the detailed related responsibilities. Of course, a good educational background and an applicable major will also help in job hunting. Below are some tips on how to become a Clinical Social Worker for your reference.