About Tri-W Global
Tri-W Global, Inc. is a first-class manufacturer of surface and production equipment. We have facilities in Longview, Odessa, Kilgore, Texas and in Ohio. We offer engineered to order fabrication, re-certification, and part sales for customers in the US and abroad. Tri-W Global is a code facility, manufacturing products to ASME and API standards. At Tri-W Global, we raise the bar on quality craftsmanship.
Job Title: Mechanic
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Location: Andrews, TX
Tri-W Global, Inc. is seeking to hire a full-time Heavy Line Mechanic to assist with equipment repair and maintenance both in our shop as well as in the field. Work hours are typically Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM with occasional evenings, weekends and extended work hours based on workload. This position requires frequent heavy work and exposure to elements typically found in a shop and field environment. Salary offer is dependent on experience. Benefits are offered after 60 days of employment including health, dental, vision and numerous supplemental policies. 401(k) is offered after 90 days of employment. Transportation is provided to the customer’s location when field visits are required.
· Will report to the Head Mechanic.
· Will need knowledge in CAT engines, Cummins, Detroit, and other top brands.
· Will need to have own tools. Diagnostic and specialty tools will be provided by the company.
· Must be willing to support shop initiatives and comply with all safety and company policies.
· Applicants must be able to pass drug test and background check.
· 2 years of experience.
· Applicant must posses a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
The job skills required for MECHANIC include Transportation, Initiative etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a MECHANIC. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by MECHANIC. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.