You haven't searched anything yet.
We are a local marketing and advertising company that specializes in print media to drive quality business to our clients. We specialize in working with small to medium sized businesses to promote and grow their brands. We are well established and have been in business for over 25 years.
We are looking for candidates who have a passion for helping local businesses prosper.
What we offer:
· Full-time employment
· Hourly pay plus monthly bonus when goals are achieved
· Paid Mandatory Training (Monday through Friday)
· Full benefit package including medical, dental, and vision
· Career development and leadership opportunities
· Reliable schedule, Monday – Thursday 7:30 Am to 4:30 PM Friday 8:30 to 2:00 PM
A Day in the Life:
Every morning starts with a kick-off meeting for continuous sales training. Our appointment setters are expected to make outbound cold calls from our provided leads to set appointments for our outside sales team to sell new advertising to locally owned businesses. Reps are required to retire 180 leads per week and average 2.5 hours of call time a day.
Expectations for Success:
· Those who excel adapt to new situations, handle change, and balance multiple demands.
· We win together! Appointment setters are committed to their performance and they demonstrate a competitive and collaborative attitude in order to meet team and department goals.
· Our reps strive to develop a growth mindset. They are coachable and willing to learn and apply feedback to their professional and personal goals.
· Sales Professionals take accountability and exhibit resilience to succeed on a competitive sales floor
· Sales Professionals are expected to be skilled in self-efficacy and active goal setting methods
· High school degree or GED equivalent
· Prior sales or phone experience is a plus
· Ability to work designated shift full-time
· Proficient with basic computer functions and ability to utilize software, data bases, scripts, and other tools appropriately
· Working Conditions:
· This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, and headsets
· Ability to work full-time, make and receive phone calls
· Ability to meet attendance policy regulations
· Ability to work in office
Print & Book Publishing
SALT LAKE CITY, UT
50 - 100
$10M - $50M
Print & Book Publishing
The job skills required for Appointment Setter include Leadership, etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be an Appointment Setter. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Appointment Setter. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
The following is the career advancement route for Appointment Setter positions, which can be used as a reference in future career path planning. As an Appointment Setter, it can be promoted into senior positions as a Business Office Supervisor- Healthcare that are expected to handle more key tasks, people in this role will get a higher salary paid than an ordinary Appointment Setter. You can explore the career advancement for an Appointment Setter below and select your interested title to get hiring information.