You haven't searched anything yet.
`Medical Coding and Billing Manager
Expanding Podiatry practice in Greenbelt Maryland requires an experienced medical coding and billing Manager to join our team. Please read these requirements carefully:
· 3 or more years of experience with medical coding and billing with comprehensive knowledge of ICD10 diagnostic codes and CPT treatment codes
· Ability to review and analyze medical charts to ensure accurate coding and billing.
· Knowledgeable of the process for appealing claims and resubmitting claims.
· Demonstrated ability to effectively speak with patients relating to their account and their billing inquiries.
· Experience applying patient payments such as co-pays and visit charges and posting payments from insurance companies.
· Familiarity with posting electronic payments and various insurance company contractual allowances.
· Needs to be experienced in communicating with insurance companies and able to follow insurance company Per guidelines and check eligibility via telephone and/or computer when necessary.
· Investigate and resolve insurance claim rejections in a timely fashion.
· Follow-up on unpaid claims and billing issue problems monthly after running Accounts Receivable reports and identifying unpaid claims.
· Managerial skills to assist the staff with resolving patient complaints or concerns.
· Proficient with electronic medical record software, word and excel.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 - $90,000.00 per year
Ability to Commute:
Work Location: In person
Bethany Beach, DE