Team Rehab is a network of therapist-owned outpatient physical therapy clinics in Michigan, Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin and Georgia.
Our mission is to provide the best outpatient physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy. We want our patients to enjoy therapy and experience clear improvements in their health. Our clinics receive the highest levels of patient satisfaction and our patients receive the best objectively measurable outcomes. Our strategy, based on excellent quality and patient satisfaction, is gaining momentum. Since opening our first clinic in 2001, we have grown across Michigan and into Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin, and Georgia. We continue to open additional clinics in order to make physical, occupational and speech therapy even more accessible to our patients, their friends and their families.
The Common Standards all Team Rehabilitation Employees are held to include:
- Never say anything disrespectful about any group, whether they are formally protected by law or not.
- Never use language that another member of staff or patient finds offensive.
- No pictures, signs or the like that a patient or another member of staff finds offensive.
- No discrimination in hiring, training or promotion based on race, religion, national origins, weight, family status, sexual orientation, etc. None. Never. Ever.
Team Rehab believes that employing the best people will provide the best therapy and service to our patients. Because of this, Team Rehab offers:
- Competitive Pay
- Benefits for Both Full and Part Time Employees!
- Monthly Bonuses
- 401(k) Match
- Reimbursement for training and/or student loans!
- Generous PTO
- Profit Sharing
- Providing excellent health care for our patients. Patients should achieve good outcomes and be happy with their experience of physical therapy.
- Evaluating new patients, developing plans of care and setting measurable, functional goals
- Treating patients, answering their concerns and educating them on their injury, progress and probable outcomes
- Supervising aides when they are providing modalities for non-Medicare, non-BCBSM patients, and also in their general set up and clean up duties
- Re-evaluating patient progress, revising plans of care and resetting goals
- Determining when to discharge patients
- Writing timely and accurate documentation including; evaluations, re-evaluations discharges and daily progress notes.
- Achieving a reasonable level of productivity. This depends on the number of referrals and the type of patient presenting. However, with our normal outpatient orthopedic population, we expect 55 to 60 treatments plus evaluations a week from a full time therapist
- Helping to develop protocols for the most common diagnoses we see
- Participating the research studies supported by the clinic
- Responsible for continuing to develop their own skills by attending company continuing education events and using the continuing education allowance to attend approved courses
- Doctorate or Masters in Physical Therapy
- Valid Physical Therapy License
- Must be committed to Team’s initiative of making DEI a priority - bringing a sense of belonging and empowerment within a diverse workforce