Syms Strategic Group (SSG) is seeking a talented Senior Process Analyst
Please join SSG’s team in support of the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA)
Department: Veterans Affairs (VA)
Type: Full Time
Min. Experience: Experienced
Security Clearance Level: Public Trust (MBI)
Military Veterans are highly encouraged to apply!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
*** Department of Veterans Affairs experience highly desired***
- Apply advanced consulting, planning, and technical expertise in resolving high-visibility client cybersecurity initiatives
- Monitor cost, schedule, performance, and risk of multiple projects
- Create the tools necessary to inform the client and make recommendations for improvement to program leadership
- Articulate and eliminate risks across projects within the program
- Facilitate collaboration among a diverse group of stakeholders to achieve a common goal and document the interdependences
- Gather and analyze data to create program reports and deliverables
- Articulate risk associated with various programs
- Define desired end state for various programs
- Develop roadmaps to achieve the desired end state of projects and the program
- Assist program owners in tracking roadmap activities
Required Skills and Experience
- 10 years of relevant experience
- 5 years of experience with project management, including skills such as developing project metrics, business process mapping, and written and visual communication
- 5 years of experience with building, planning, managing, and maintaining program metrics and leadership presentations
- Experience with collecting information/data and implementing business processes, strategy and stakeholder management, and providing support to organizational leaders and stakeholders
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint
- An ability to adapt in a rapidly changing environment, work both independently and in a team environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as an ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with the Risk Management Framework
- Experience with Power BI or SharePoint development
- Experience interacting with and presenting to senior client leadership
- Experience with gathering unstructured inputs from a multitude of sources and synthesizing into a cohesive story
- Experience in the VA
- Current Public Trust clearance
U.S. Citizenship required for this specific opportunity
Security Clearance Requirements
Possess or be eligible for a Public Trust Clearance
- SSG will not make assumptions regarding your qualifications. Your answers to the mandatory screening questions must be supported by the information on your resume. Applications with inconsistencies will not be considered.
- Recruiters or Third parties will not be considered
- Applicants from CA, CO, NJ, NY, which will not be considered. All other U.S. based locations may be considered based upon individual qualifications.
U.S Citizenship is required for this specific opportunity. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information and be able to obtain a government-granted security clearance. Individuals may also be subject to a background investigation including, but not limited to criminal history, employment and education verification, drug testing, and creditworthiness.
Syms Strategic Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or genetic information.