Understanding supply chain requirements and business process management. This position is responsible to support process improvement with access to data management tools to improve overall performance. Manages and provides solutions using root cause analysis, pareto, trends, concepts and latest technological to translate customer needs into business process and/or software solutions.
- Collect, analyze, and identify trends in the project’s business requirements and transferring that information and knowledge to the development team.
- Evaluate the data collected through task analysis, business process and surveys to target improvements in material productivity, on time delivery and quality performance.
- Provide suggestions to the development team during the development stage of product to meet client’s business needs.
- Prepare accurate and detailed requirement specifications documents, user interface guides, and functional specification documents.
- Communicate effectively with internal teams and external suppliers to deliver product’s functional requirements such as screen, interface, and GUI designs.
- Design and execute test scripts and test scenarios.
- Coordinate with the groups of the business unit who test, validate, evaluate new applications and functions, and determine issues in services and software.
- Manage change requests related to the working project plans daily to meet the agreed deadlines.
- Perform other duties and specific projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain, Computer Science, Business Analytics, or another related field
- Work experience
- 3-5 years of related experience in work process / workflow
- Demonstrated experience in project management
- Job specific attributes/skills
- Strong math skills with ability to apply basic math concepts.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Demonstrated experience in analyzing and measuring business processes
- Computer knowledge – Microsoft Office - Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Attention to detail, organized, and accurate
- Proven problem solving and troubleshooting skills, specifically in high pressure environments
- Ability to communicate with all levels inside and outside the organization (verbally and in writing). Must be able to successfully interact with all internal departments to meet their needs.
- Strong communication skills – verbal and written
- Preferred qualifications (if applicable)
- Master’s degree in Business Administration is an added advantage.