Canyon Home Care & Hospice is looking for a compassionate and enthusiastic Occupational Therapist to join our team. If you are looking for a challenging but rewarding opportunity to provide therapy for a broad range of patients, then look no further.
Our team embraces an upbeat attitude and a constant drive to learn and grow. We require our therapists to consistently relate positively with patients and their families. At Canyon Home Care and Hospice, we work together to provide the best possible service and pride ourselves on quality patient care.
· Facilitate rehabilitation of patients with emotional, physical or mental disabilities
· Monitor and assess patient rehabilitative programs
· Convey treatment results and patient progress to relevant parties
· Organize and update patient records
· Maintain a clean and healthy environment
.Work With a COTA and perform SOCS
· Must be a graduate of an Occupational Therapy curriculum accredited jointly by the Committee on Allied Health Education and Accreditation of the American Medical Association and the American Occupational Therapy Association
· Current state licensure and CPR certification
· Understanding of federal, state and local healthcare standards and regulations
· Aspire to provide the highest quality patient care
· Self-motivated, capable of working both independently and as part of a team
· Strong oral and written communication; organizational and problem-solving skills
· Communicate well with doctors, nurses and other healthcare personnel and agencies
· Detail and goal-oriented
· Basic understanding of technology including the operation of tablets and computer applications
· Reliable transportation is required
Previous home health experience is preferred, but not necessary.
Canyon Home Care & Hospice is an equal opportunity employer Female/Veteran/Disabled/Minority
Salt Lake City, UT
The job skills required for Occupational Therapist - Part Time include Occupational Therapy, Patient Care, Home Care, CPR, Problem Solving, etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be an Occupational Therapist - Part Time. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Occupational Therapist - Part Time. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
The following is the career advancement route for Occupational Therapist - Part Time positions, which can be used as a reference in future career path planning. As an Occupational Therapist - Part Time, it can be promoted into senior positions as an Occupational Therapy Supervisor that are expected to handle more key tasks, people in this role will get a higher salary paid than an ordinary Occupational Therapist - Part Time. You can explore the career advancement for an Occupational Therapist - Part Time below and select your interested title to get hiring information.