Flexible Schedule - Competitive Wages - Scrubs Provided - On-Site Management Support - Full-time with Benefits - PTO Accrual - Paid Holidays - Health Insurance.
NO WEEKENDS, NO HOLIDAYS, NO ON-CALL, and NO AFTER HOURS.
Our nursing team embraces an upbeat attitude and a constant drive to learn and grow. We require our nurses to consistently relate positively with patients and their families. We work together to provide the best possible service and pride ourselves on quality patient care!
· Candidate must aspire to provide the highest quality patient care. Candidate must be self-motivated, capable of working both independently and as part of a team.
· Candidate must have strong oral and written communication, organizational and problem-solving skills.
· Candidate must communicate well with doctors, nurses and other healthcare personnel and agencies.
· Candidate must be detail and goal-oriented individuals.
· Candidate must be able to evaluate the mental, emotional and physical status of patients.
· Candidate must possess a basic understanding of technology including the operation of tablets and computer applications.
· Candidate must understand federal, state and local healthcare standards and regulations.
· Valid Arizona LPN License
· CPR Certification
· Reliable Transportation
· Driver’s License and Car Insurance
· Basic computer/table skills
· Must be able to pass a background check and E-Verify
We offer generous Paid Time Off plan for our full-time employees. We also offer highly competitive compensation rates plus health, dental and vision insurance.
Canyon Home Care & Hospice is an equal opportunity employer Female/Veteran/Disabled/Minority
Salt Lake City, UT
The job skills required for Licensed Practical Nurse - Full time - Glendale, AZ include CPR, Home Care, Problem Solving, Written Communication, etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Licensed Practical Nurse - Full time - Glendale, AZ. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Licensed Practical Nurse - Full time - Glendale, AZ. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.