Canyon Home Care & Hospice is hiring a Full Time Intake Coordinator at our Gilbert office. Office hours are Monday through Friday 8:30am-5pm.
The Intake Coordinator is responsible for verification and authorization of insurance benefits. Serves as the initial client contact to obtain patient demographics, type of referral, and type of insurance and insures information is communicated to clinical team managers.
• Manages referral calls and emails.
• Verifies patient insurance benefits.
• Uses critical thinking skills to understand what a person needs and finding solutions.
• Strong ability to multi-task and organize workload for efficient use of time.
• Excellent communication skills involving listening and speaking.
• High school diploma or equivalent qualification.
• Understanding of medical terminology and administration processes.
• Strong Microsoft Office skills.
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
• Strong attention to detail with excellent organizational skills.
• Well developed customer service and training skills.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
We offer a generous Paid Time Off plan for our full-time employees. We also Health, Dental, Vision, Life and Short-Term Disability insurance.
Canyon Home Care & Hospice is an equal opportunity employer Female/Veteran/Disabled/Minority
Salt Lake City, UT
The job skills required for Intake Coordinator include Customer Service, Microsoft Office, Home Care, Communication Skills, Attention to Detail, Critical Thinking, etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be an Intake Coordinator. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Intake Coordinator. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
The following is the career advancement route for Intake Coordinator positions, which can be used as a reference in future career path planning. As an Intake Coordinator, it can be promoted into senior positions as a Behavior Analyst that are expected to handle more key tasks, people in this role will get a higher salary paid than an ordinary Intake Coordinator. You can explore the career advancement for an Intake Coordinator below and select your interested title to get hiring information.