We are looking for compassionate and enthusiastic CNAs to join our fast-growing team.
We are currently seeking Full-Time and Part-Time CNAs.
We require our CNA's to consistently relate positively with patients and their families. We work together to provide the best possible service and pride ourselves on quality patient care.
Responsibilities include helping patients with daily living activities, personal care and some light housekeeping.
Previous Home Health and/or Hospice experience is preferred, but not necessary. Reliable transportation is required.
Canyon Home Care & Hospice is an equal opportunity employer Female/Veteran/Disabled/Minority
• Candidate must aspire to provide the highest quality patient care.
• Candidate must be self-motivated, capable of working both independently and as part of a team.
• Candidate must have strong oral and written communication, organizational and problem-solving skills.
• Candidate must communicate well with doctors, nurses and other healthcare personnel and agencies.
• Candidate must be detail and goal-oriented individuals.
• Candidate must understand federal, state and local healthcare standards and regulations.
• Candidate must possess current state CNA and CPR certification.
• Candidate must have their own reliable transportation and be able to provide proof of automobile insurance.
• Candidate must be able to successfully pass a background check.
Salt Lake City, UT