You haven't searched anything yet.
Manage all administration, labor, material, and company assets on assigned projects within the AE Construction Mission. This position is located on the Island of Oahu
Objective Measures of Performance
• Financial – Project Budget
• Safety – Qty of Lost Time Incidents, AE Safety Audit Score
• Client Relations – Provide Value to our Clients
Key Targeted Results (KTR)
• Financial – Projects meet or beat Budget
• Safety – No lost time incidents, AE Safety Audit Score
• Client Relations – Promoter NPS, Client Recommendation Letter
• Communication with Leadman/Foreman/General Foreman
• Overall project performance
• Client relationship
• Contract review and development of Budget
• Project objectives, policies, procedures
• Manage change orders
• Maintain project logs and schedules
• Monitor construction activities with Foreman to ensure the project is on schedule, in compliance with the contract documents, and within budget
• Represent American Electric
• Prepare monthly financial reports
• Manager procurement and subcontractors
• Enforce AE company policies, procedures, and standards
• Read and interprets instructional manuals, specifications, work site directions, and written instructions
• Able to identify issues and help come up with solutions with Foreman/General Foreman.
• Train and develop project support staff providing growth opportunities
• Ensure timely payment
• Vista, MS Office, Field Work Center, Apex Online MR, Bluebeam, Outlook, MS Project
Please email your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
500 - 1,000
Olgoonik is a family of government and commercial contracting companies specializing in construction, security, logistics, and environmental services. The firm offers oilfield services, environmental remediation, and fuel systems compliance. It is headquartered in Anchorage, Alaska and was founded in 1973.
The following is the career advancement route for Project Manager positions, which can be used as a reference in future career path planning. As a Project Manager, it can be promoted into senior positions as a Planner/Scheduler IV - Construction that are expected to handle more key tasks, people in this role will get a higher salary paid than an ordinary Project Manager. You can explore the career advancement for a Project Manager below and select your interested title to get hiring information.
If you are interested in becoming a Project Manager, you need to understand the job requirements and the detailed related responsibilities. Of course, a good educational background and an applicable major will also help in job hunting. Below are some tips on how to become a Project Manager for your reference.
Step 1: Understand the job description and responsibilities of an Accountant.
Quotes from people on Project Manager job description and responsibilities
Managers ensure that the project team members are meeting the deadlines and following the guidelines.
02/11/2022: Montgomery, AL
Project managers also give and take regular updates from team members and conduct status meeting etc.
04/15/2022: Harrisburg, PA
Therefore, a project manager must be flexible enough to work within a project’s plan but readily adapt when necessary.
02/10/2022: Frankfort, KY
During this phase, project managers strive to ensure all activities necessary to achieve the final result are completed.
02/04/2022: Concord, NH
Days can be filled with planning the project process, creating a budget, managing a team or communicating with clients.
04/16/2022: Riverside, CA
Step 2: Knowing the best tips for becoming an Accountant can help you explore the needs of the position and prepare for the job-related knowledge well ahead of time.
Career tips from people on Project Manager jobs
Leverage tools for project management.
02/21/2022: Portland, ME
Learn from other high-performing project managers.
04/06/2022: Virginia Beach, VA
Set realistic, yet ambitious deliverables.
03/04/2022: Atlantic City, NJ
Set Realistic Expectations to Avoid Project Delays.
03/01/2022: Philadelphia, PA
Be a Fearless Project Manager.
03/16/2022: Norwich, CT