RN Supervisor - Weekends Only FRI - MON
Nashville Center for Rehabilitation and Healing is looking for a talented and hard-working RN Supervisor to join their ever-growing team.The RN Supervisor assumes primary nursing responsibilities for the management of resident and staff activities. The RN Supervisor utilizes nursing practice and management skills and ensures resident care is administered in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures. The RN Supervisor directs the formulation and implementation of resident’s care plan to meet specialized needs of geriatric residents using assessment and diagnostic skills, and serves as a professional role model to the other staff.
RN Supervisor Job Responsibilities:
- Assure that effective quality nursing care is delivered which is outcome focused through utilization of the nursing process. Identify needs and provide input for discharge planning and follow-up throughout length of stay.
- Implement plan of care consistently, effectively and cost efficiently with focus on resident centered outcomes.
- Work in collaboration with physician and/or other health care professionals by sharing information relevant to changing plan of care.
- Deliver and maintain optimum resident care and comfort by demonstrating knowledge and skills of current nursing practices.
- Will supervise and coordinate Charge, Treatment and CNA assignments and activities in an assigned unit and shift.
- Will ensure timely communication of current treatment and assessment information, efficient delivery of services and timely compilation of new information.
- Will monitor and evaluate staff activities to ensure that nursing care is carried out as directed, and treatment administered in accordance with treatment plans and physicians instructions.
RN Supervisor Requirements/Qualifications:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Bachelor of Science degree in nursing or equivalent experience.
- Current license to practice as an RN in TN.
- Previous experience in a nursing home leadership capacity.
- Shift would be from 8a-8p, Friday - Monday
- Commensurate with Experience
- Benefits Package Offered
- Health insurance
- Plum benefits
Nashville Center for Rehabilitation and Healing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.