Join us to help put physical therapy at the forefront of musculoskeletal health! Through our commitment to patient access, outcomes, and experience, we are working to provide industry leading care and build healthier communities.
We are looking for passionate Physical Therapists to join our team and make a difference in their patients’ lives. At MVPT, a partner with Cypress Health Partners, you will have an opportunity to join a community-based team with 99% patient satisfaction, a robust clinical education and mentoring program, competitive pay, strong benefits, and tremendous opportunities for career development and advancement.
Fun Facts about Lisbon Falls:
- Growing small town surrounded by Maine’s natural beauty
- Sits on the Androscoggin River which is a fisherman’s paradise!
- Located only 40 minutes north of Portland and 30 minutes south of Augusta
- Traffic is never an issue!
- Affordable cost of living
Why join us?
We Are a Leader in Clinical Quality
- Patient Satisfaction Score: 99%
- Net Promoter Score (NPS): 97 (Top 1% nationally in PT)
- Our therapists treat an average of 45-50 patients per week.
- 40-minute time slots, one-on-one treatments
- Utilization of evidence-based clinical protocols
- Private treatment rooms as well as full gym
Our Mentorship & Continuing Education
- Annual allowance to explore continuing education topics
- Quarterly evidence-based educational courses coordinated by Dr. Dave Nolan, Clinical Specialist at the Mass General Sports Physical Therapy Service and Director of the MGH/Northeastern University Sports Physical Therapy Residency Program
- 6–12-month one-on-one mentorship program for new graduates (varies by office location).
- Comprehensive leadership training program to help high performing therapists accelerate their growth and lead healthy clinics
- Multiple opportunities to pursue your passion within the organization and achieve greater financial and professional satisfaction
- PT Career Path, providing the ability to drive your growth within the team
- Become a Managing Partner and have ownership in a clinic
- Our emphasis is on our Core Values: Growth Oriented, Service Excellence, Health & Wellness, Teamwork, Character, and Compassion
- Our vision is to expand patient access and build healthier communities
As a Physical Therapist at MVPT, you will have a direct impact on restoring each individual’s maximal function with integrity and compassion and building healthier communities. You will evaluate your patients, develop a plan of care, provide direct care, and help your patients reach their potential. To ensure high-quality care, you will complete daily notes and progress notes in our electronic medical record (EMR) as well as communicate with the patient, family members, and other healthcare stakeholders.
Your Compensation and Benefits Package
- Competitive compensation, including opportunities for bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, STD, LTD, Accident, and Critical Illness insurance
- Work-life harmony benefits including Paid Time Off, 7 holidays, and Birthday Holiday
- 401K with company match
- Rewards & Recognition program
What You Will Bring:
- A desire to help our patients, team members, and communities maximize their potential
- Alignment with our Core Values: Growth Oriented, Service Excellence, Health & Wellness, Teamwork, Character, and Compassion
- A passion for providing high quality care
- Outstanding communication skills
- Graduation from an accredited Physical Therapist program
- Proof of current licensure or license eligible
Together, we can help shape the future of healthcare in our communities!
Cypress Health Partners is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age over 40, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, marital status, or other protected class.