Kindred Hospice, part of the Kindred at Home family of hospice, home health, palliative, and community care providers, focuses on clinical excellence with compassion and dignity. Our company culture centers around humility, servant leadership, empathy, and innovation while we serve as a leader in the home care industry. Our people and our patient care allow us to make a difference when life matters most. We are passionate about what we do because our care matters.
We’re looking for an Administrator - RN to join our team.
You will report directly to our AVP of Operations. You’ll be responsible for the day-to-day operations of assigned Hospice program/site(s).
- You will plan, organize, direct and evaluate services of hospice at assigned location(s)
- You will oversee the coordination of admission of patients to Hospice Services
- You will direct, supervise and evaluate hospice personnel and volunteers and coordinate services of all team members of the multi-teamed site(s)
- May be asked to perform routine visits to patient homes or institutional setting and/or participate in on-call schedule
- A current RN license (in the state of requested employment or ability to obtain)
Minimum one year management/supervisory experience required.
Two or more years’ experience in hospice/home care required (if also functioning as the Clinical Nursing Supervisor for the provider).
Meets all state-specific requirements for the Administrator role.
Three years’ experience in direct patient care in a clinical setting preferred.
Three to five years healthcare sales/ management experience preferred.
- Must be able to demonstrate flexibility by performing a variety of tasks, often changing from one to another of a different nature without loss of efficiency or composure
- Communicate effectively with people of all socioeconomic backgrounds
This role requires full COVID-19 vaccination.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package: Health Insurance, 401k Plan, Tuition Reimbursement, PTO
- Opportunity to Participate In a Fleet Program
- Competitive Salaries
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Professional Growth and Development Opportunities
- This is a safety-sensitive position
- Employee must meet minimum requirements to be eligible for benefits
- Where applicable, employee must meet state specific requirements
- We are proud to be an EEO employer
- We maintain a drug-free workplace