Job Description:This position will work within the Accounting team to meet financial objectives for day-to-day practices and financial reporting.
Job Responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Maintain software/systems for compliance, maintenance, asset purchases/ tracking, and supplies
- Maintain and update workpapers
- Record receipt of payments from customers
- Reconciliation of bank and credit card accounts
- Record inventory adjustments for retail and marketing POS items
- Record journal entries for POS activity, payroll, accrued expenses, prepaid expenses
- Maintain system for charitable donations, promo beer, merchandise activity, and accounting for employee benefits
- Maintain organized records of all hard copy or electronic data
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year
Work Location: Remote
The job skills required for Accountant include Accounting, Problem Solving, Attention to Detail, Bookkeeping, Credit Card,and Time Management etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be an Accountant. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Accountant. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
If you are interested in becoming an Accountant, you need to understand the job requirements and the detailed related responsibilities. Of course, a good educational background and an applicable major will also help in job hunting. Below are some tips on how to become an Accountant for your reference.