Veterinary Receptionist Wanted: Amazing Team, The Best Clients, Great Work/Life Balance!
Pet Care Associates in Flowery Branch, Georgia is an established, family-owned hospital with a growing clientele. We’re a friendly, caring, and fun group that loves what we do, and it shows in how we approach our clients, patients, and each other. Our goal is to find a positive, motivated receptionist to join our team. We’re looking for someone who has great people skills and a commitment to providing the best possible care and service to pets and their people.
• Competitive wage depending on experience
• Paid holidays
• Flexible schedule
• 401K with employer match
• Health, dental, and vision insurance
• Employee pet care discount
• Excellent organizational and communication skills
• Excellent communication skills & sense of humor
• Works well under pressure
• Customer service experience
• Computer literacy
• Proficient in veterinary practice software Cornerstone is a plus
• A desire to help build long-term relationships with pet parents & the community
• Caring and professional
• Dedicated to the best patient care
• Committed to client education
• Able to pass a drug and background check
• Able to lift 30 lbs.
Ready to Apply?
We’d love to see a cover letter highlighting why you think you’d be a good fit for our practice as well as a fully updated resume. Please send all materials to email@example.com.
2 Weeks Ago
2 Weeks Ago
3 Weeks Ago
The job skills required for Veterinary Receptionist include Customer Service, Communication Skills, etc.
Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Veterinary Receptionist.
That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Veterinary Receptionist.
Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
For the skill of Customer Service
For the skill of Communication Skills
Floor & Decor
The following is the career advancement route for Veterinary Receptionist positions,
which can be used as a reference in future career path planning. As a Veterinary Receptionist,
it can be promoted into senior positions as a Patient Appointment Scheduler that are expected to
handle more key tasks, people in this role will get a higher salary paid than an ordinary
Veterinary Receptionist. You can explore the career advancement for a Veterinary Receptionist below
and select your interested title to get hiring information.