At INRIX, our mission is to help the world avoid global gridlock by empowering cities, drivers, and businesses around the globe. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our customers and building products to keep the world moving smarter, safer, and greener. We harness an unmatched collection of data to provide complex analysis to our customers around the world.
We are seeking to hire a CFO who will be responsible for the company’s worldwide Accounting, FP&A, Tax, Treasury, Investor Relations, and Audit functions. The CFO will be a key member of the company’s management team and report to the President & CEO, who is based in Kirkland, WA.
- Being a strategic business partner and advisor to the CEO, and other leaders of the company.
- Drive the annual budget planning process and ongoing forecasting process, incorporating key strategic decisions and directions into the financial plan.
- Oversee the preparation of consolidated financial reports and operating results and interpret, analyze, and communicate the data to senior management and the Board of Directors.
- Oversee all regulatory reporting in all countries where we are required to submit statutory filings, annual tax return filings, and annual consolidated audits.
- Be the primary liaison for the debt facility including owning monthly reporting requirements.
- Drive strategic thinking around how to continue investing in the company’s future growth through various forms of financing, including a combination of debt and equity.
- Understand the implications of proposed changes in Financial Accounting Standards (FASB) regulations and communicate the impact to both senior corporate management and operating personnel, as necessary.
- Present financial results to BOD, maintain regular dialogue with the Chair of the Audit committee and coordination of Audit Committee agendas as required.
- Drive development and measurement of key performance metrics.
- Partner with our CRO to help improve sales velocity and sales effectiveness by performing insightful analysis of sales funnel and marketing lead generation activities.
- Partner with our CPO to help make thoughtful decisions on our product portfolio and ongoing geographic expansion plans by performing detailed analysis of product level and country level profitability.
- Identify and implement solutions to improve existing processes and drive efficiencies.
- Provide mentorship and coaching for the accounting/finance organization to meet the changing demands of the business.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Ten or more years of increasing responsibility and a track record of success in leading finance functions at fast paced venture capital backed SaaS companies.
- Strong grasp of SaaS business models and familiarity with SaaS metrics.
- Multiple years of experience providing financial and business updates to Board of Directors.
- Strong technical accounting experience (revenue recognition, purchase accounting, consolidations, and foreign currency translation).
- Strong financial modeling experience.
- Operational accounting leadership experience.
- Excellent written communication skills and attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with ability to influence others.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance and CPA or M.B.A. preferred.
- The people and passion. Work with an amazing team that values collaboration and innovation to help solve complex, real world problems.
- Consistently recognized as one of the top places to work in Seattle.
- Competitive salary, benefits, stock and 401(k) matching.
- Open vacation policy, it’s unlimited and always has been.
- Employer paid parking. We have a covered garage and plenty of spots for everyone. Or we’ll pay for your ORCA card if you take the bus.
- Plethora of snacks, drinks, lunches, and opportunities for folks to get to know each other better.
- A boat on Lake Washington. You get your license, and we’ll pay for the gas.
- The opportunity to make a big impact to both the company and our customers.