DescriptionINFINISOURCE CONSULTING SOLUTIONS (ICS)
InfiniSource Consulting Solutions (ICS), a 150 employee government contractor specializing in Management Consulting, Information Technology, and Professional Services to the federal government. We tailor our services to meet the specific needs of our civilian, defense, and private-industry sponsor. Our corporate support processes are ISO 9001 certified, giving our customers the confidence that we are continually measuring and improving upon the support we provide and are committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction.
ICS is seeking a Consultant II to join our team!
The individual shall provide consulting services and expert advice to The Federal Housing Finance Agency (FHFA) divisions and offices on achieving business goals (e.g., business development, diversity and inclusion, equal opportunity employment, finance, budget, human resources, harassment and prevention, marketing, operations, customer service, physical security, emergency management, etc.). The individual will perform tasks not limited to:
- Performing studies and reviews of management and organizational structures to evaluate performance relative to business objectives.
- Assisting the Office of Equal Opportunity and Fairness with conducting and overseeing internal EEO and/or alleged harassment investigations and prepare advisory memos and investigative reports, including recommendations for complaint/issue resolution.
- Collecting data in accordance with plans developed by others.
- Verifying and analyzing data to identify trends and relationships as well as current and potential technical and management problems.
- Providing centralized tracking, monitoring and reporting processes to proactively respond to allegations of employment discrimination, harassment.
- Ensuring corrective measures are taken to provide education and awareness training.
- Assisting in the creation of strategic plans, policies, and procedures.
- Drafting reports of findings along with related documentation.
- Facilitating working groups and sessions, designing schedules, conducting analyses, developing models, writing reports, preparing presentations and presenting results.
- Working with staff to improve opportunities for a more inclusive workforce related to race, ethnicity, disability, gender, gender identity and sexual orientation.
- Defining problems and analyzing and developing plans and requirements in the subject matter area for moderately complex to complex systems.
- Coordinating and managing the preparation of analysis and evaluations.
- Providing recommendations for proper implementation of programs and systems specifications in the following specialties: business process re- engineering, workflow and process automation, process improvement, quality control and management, information systems architecture, automation, communications protocols, risk management/electronic analysis, software, life cycle management, development methodologies, modeling and simulation projects.
- Must be able to communicate on highly technical and specialized information to a variety of audiences orally and in writing.
- Having expert credentials or shall be recognized as an authority.
- Providing expert level consultation for developing, supporting, and providing internal review and audit activities of operational, administrative, and financial functions across divisions, branches and offices.
- Serving as the programmatic subject matter expert (SME) of development and implementation of the systems to address the needs of the internal review and audit activities.
- Developing operating procedures, policies, guidelines, establishment of controls, coordination of necessary actions, and method of evaluation to address the variety of needs across the diverse sections of the agency.
- Examining current protocols, processes, and documentation of agencies internal controls to strategize solutions to determine and assure compliance with applicable legislation, regulations, policies, and procedures for financial, program, and information management across the Agency.
The individual shall have:
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in a related technical discipline is required.
- A minimum of five (5) years of relevant work experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both orally and in writing.
- Working knowledge of business operations and functional areas such as human resources, federal government budget and financial management, contract management, ad hoc reporting, purchasing, customer service, process improvements, business relationship management and basic project management.
- Proficiency utilizing IT resources such as Microsoft Office Suite products (specifically Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, SharePoint, and Microsoft Outlook).
InfiniSource Consulting Solutions (ICS) is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class US Citizenship is required for most positions.
InfiniSource Consulting Solutions offers a competitive salary and a generous benefits package. This package includes medical, dental, vision, life, short and long-term disability insurances, and a 401(k) retirement plan.