1. Core values – uphold Schwope Brothers’ core values.
2. Task completion – complete assigned tasks safely and accurately.
3. Processes and procedures – follow set processes and procedures.
4. Execution – execute work flow plan handed down from area and loading Crew Leaders.
Major Job Duties:
· Work hard and work safe.
· Complete work orders per set processes and procedures.
· Handle and care for product according to core processes and procedures.
· Complete tasks handed down from Crew Leaders.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
· Promote and uphold a safe work environment while following direction from the safety committee.
The following is the career advancement route for Crew Member positions, which can be used as a reference in future career path planning. As a Crew Member, it can be promoted into senior positions as a Fast Food Shift Supervisor that are expected to handle more key tasks, people in this role will get a higher salary paid than an ordinary Crew Member. You can explore the career advancement for a Crew Member below and select your interested title to get hiring information.