You haven't searched anything yet.
GENERAL SUMMARYUnder general supervision, transport HFH employees and guests to various parts of the
Henry Ford Hospital System facilities and parking lots.
PURPOSEThe purpose of this policy is to define the principal duties and responsibilities of the
Passenger Bus Driver
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES1. Transport HFH employees, staff, and guest between the New Center Pavilion, Main
Campus, and off site locations.
2. Greets and assists passengers in a friendly and courteous manner.
Drivers will stay on designed route, unless otherwise specified by their supervisor.
There will be no exceptions.
3. Logs number of passengers and their destinations in order to determine the extent of
usage of shuttle service.
4. Perform daily safety check of vehicle as required by state law.
5. Able to refuel and check fluid levels and top off as necessary.
6. Assist when appropriate, those who are handicapped or otherwise need some
assistance i.e. people with package, bags, suitcase etc.
a. Each driver is responsible for the cleanliness of their vehicle as it applies to litter. Be
sure all paper cups, cans, bottles, wrappers, and the like are properly disposed of
before assuming control.
7. Responsible for all equipment and supplies necessary to perform job.
8. Responsible for informing leaders/supervisor or manger of any changes or restriction
in driving license.
9. Must be comfortable on driving bus in all weather conditions.
10.Other duties as assigned to you.
15,000 - 50,000
WRIGHT LASSITER III
$5B - $10B
Henry Ford Health System provides health care and medical services.