Halvik is a highly successful company that puts people first, and we are looking for someone just like you. We are committed to delivering smarter IT-driven solutions bolstered by quality and innovation to help our customers succeed. Come be a part of something truly special!
The contractor shall provide Cybersecurity Architecture engineering in support of Cybersecurity defense-in depth programs for designated networks and cloud environments. The contractor shall provide a complete and thorough risk assessment analysis of Information Technology (IT) and Information Systems (IS) to ensure systems and networks maintain the appropriate level of confidentiality, integrity, and availability based on national, DoD, Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), USSOCOM, Component Command, Theater Special Operations Command (TSOC), and deployed forces' security regulations and directives. The Contractor shall provide Cybersecurity engineering support for DISN, DIA, Defense Switched Network (DSN), and Cross Domain Solutions (CDS) Connection Approval Packages. Typical Duties Include:
- Provide dedicated, on-site support for Cybersecurity architecture engineering.
- Conduct network audits, assess results, and provide recommended corrective actions.
- Perform risk and vulnerability assessments for engineered networks and systems on the Special Operations Forces (SOF) Information Environment (SIE).
- Ensure engineering tasks and solutions comply with accreditation, certification and connection standards for designated networks and systems.
- Engineer and analyze solutions for vulnerability and risk assessment to ensure solutions are in compliance with security standards and measures.
- Coordinate with subordinate, adjacent, supporting, and senior organizations and agencies to support the resolution of security issues, accreditation and connection approvals, and engineering requests.
- Provide Assessment and Authorization support; engineer solutions to ensure they include sound network security and design; provide project management support services.
- Review, analyze, and document the security requirements of applications, systems, and networks across their life cycles.
- Review Security Test and Evaluation plans; develop or refine them as necessary. Advise USSOCOM, its Component Commands, TSOCs, and deployed forces on network and system risks, risk mitigation, Course of Action (COAs), and operational recommendations.
- Recommend technology upgrades and modifications based on evolving technologies, best practices, and strategic initiatives.
- Evaluate Computer Network Defense (CND) tools; conduct functionality analyses and develop CND architectures; assist in the creation of Concept of Operations (CONOPs) and policies for the appropriate use of defensive tools.
- Evaluate, assess, and ensure the compliance of ports and protocols utilized by IT infrastructures, systems, platforms, products, applications, and network security devices (e.g., router Access Control List (ACLs), firewall configuration, ports and protocol nodes, network cabling, etc.).
- Research and recommend network security guidance based upon DoD, DIA, USCYBERCOM, Joint Force Headquarters - Department of Defense Information Networks (JFHQ-DODIN), and other directed guidance.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- BA/BS Degree and minumum 8 years experience
- DoD 8570 IASAE II Certification (CASP CE, CISSP / CISSP Associate, CSSLP)Experience with the US Combatant Commands (USCENTCOM/USSOCOM) is desired.
- Working knowledge of the DISA Security Technical Implementation Guides and the Cloud Security Requirements Guide.
- Must have excellent communications skill (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge and experience with DoD cybersecurity processes and policies (e.g., Department of Defense Instruction (DoDI) 8510.01, National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), Committee of National Security Systems (CNSS) and other cybersecurity policies).
- Halvik offers a competitive full benefits package including:
Company-supported medical, dental, vision, life, STD, and LTD insuranceBenefits include 11 federal holidays and PTO.401(k) with company matchingFlexible Spending Accounts for commuter, medical, and dependent care expensesTuition AssistanceCharitable Contribution matchingHalvik Corp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.