Responsible for overseeing repair and preventive maintenance performed on equipment and facilities as well as related administrative duties by performing the following duties.
* Delegates work orders and instructions to maintenance staff in a timely manner.
* Maintains inventory of equipment and supplies. Purchases needed supplies in accordance with department requisition guidelines.
* Oversees and performs various preventative maintenance operations and/or repairs to the facility in an efficient and timely manner.
* Resolves problems and discrepancies with jobs and/or interacts with management to amend the issue.
* Coordinates activities with outside vendors for maintenance issues that exceed the capacity of the department.
* Completes requisitions for new equipment orders and/or repairs equipment as appropriate.
* Provides weekly status reports to management regarding the completion of work orders and provides estimates on additional manpower and equipment needs.
* Adheres to all company policies and procedures paying special attention to health and/or safety procedures.
* Perform other related duties as assigned.
3,000 - 7,500
JAMES J FLAHERTY
$500M - $1B
GD-OTS manufactures direct and indirect-fire munitions, mortar weapons and systems, artillery projectiles and force protection products for military.
If you are interested in becoming a Maintenance Supervisor, you need to understand the job requirements and the detailed related responsibilities. Of course, a good educational background and an applicable major will also help in job hunting. Below are some tips on how to become a Maintenance Supervisor for your reference.
Step 1: Understand the job description and responsibilities of an Accountant.
Quotes from people on Maintenance Supervisor job description and responsibilities
Supervised and coordinated scheduling, measuring, transmission and maintenance activities to ensure efficient operations of terminal equipment to minimize losses.
02/02/2022: Youngstown, OH
A senior maintenance technician must have excellent organizational and mechanical skills and the ability to follow safety procedures and processes during operations.
01/19/2022: Santa Ana, CA
Building maintenance supervisors are responsible for general repair and upkeep of various building elements such as electrical and plumbing systems, carpentry, and paintwork.
02/17/2022: Clarksville, TN
The Maintenance Supervisor will oversee maintenance and repairs of electrical, plumbing, heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC), carpentry, painting, and other building systems.
01/27/2022: Topeka, KS
Maintenance managers need to exhibit leadership capability.
01/16/2022: Charlotte, NC
Step 2: Knowing the best tips for becoming an Accountant can help you explore the needs of the position and prepare for the job-related knowledge well ahead of time.
Career tips from people on Maintenance Supervisor jobs
Certified Maintenance Manager (CMM).
01/25/2022: Harrisburg, PA
Ensure Clarity of Expectations.
01/11/2022: Springfield, MO
Certified Apartment Maintenance Technician (CAMT).
01/17/2022: San Antonio, TX
Proofread, Proofread, Proofread.
12/10/2021: Chattanooga, TN
Seek Out Hospitality Skills Training Opportunities.
12/29/2021: Columbus, OH
Step 3: View the best colleges and universities for Maintenance Supervisor.