Seeking an independent, compassionate, and experienced Technician to join our team!
Why Fox Creek Veterinary Hospital in Manchester, MO?
We’re focused on making sure our hospital has the right tools to allow our doctor and medical staff the ability to provide excellent service and care. In addition to diagnostic and preventative services, our hospital is equipped with digital radiography, digital dental radiography, in-house labs, cold laser therapy, and EKG.
About Us: Our staff, as a team, is dedicated through continuing education and compassion to provide out patients with the level of care we would demand for our own pets. These principles are our passion and by fulfilling them, we are living our dream of knowing that we make a difference by helping animals every day. We are happy to see Canine, Feline, Equine, and Pocket Pets!
Pay: Here at Fox Creek, we offer competitive pay to our employees! We have a Tier Pay Structure based on experience and specific skill sets anywhere from $15/hr up to $28/hr.
Shift: This will be overnights from 8:00p-7:00a
Our Commitment to Diversity:
We are dedicated to establishing a culture that celebrates all forms of diversity and allows us to be an inclusive service provider in this
Who are we looking for?
Applicants must have at least 2 years of recent veterinary technician experience, strong work ethic, preserve a positive personality, capable of communicating effectively, be able to multi-task efficiently in a fast paced environment, have the ability to work in harmony with a team, possess a well-rounded technical skill set, and have a passion for delivering exceptional care to patients as well as clients.
- Assist the veterinarian in exam rooms and use veterinary software for documenting medical notes
- Perform venipuncture for phlebotomy and catheter placement
- Obtain laboratory sample collection, process and possibly interpret results (fecal/parasite analysis, ear cytology, skin cytology, urinalysis, blood smears)
- Perform diagnostic imaging
- Perform anesthesia
- Prep patients for and assist in surgery
- Perform dental prophies
- Administer vaccines and medications (oral, topical, injectable)
- Fill prescriptions and review directions with clients
- Communicate with and educate clients
- Provide compassionate patient care
We’re dedicated to your well-being and offer a comprehensive package and professional development opportunities to support your work and home life. These include:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision, and prescription drug benefits for you and eligible dependents
- Paid time off for full-time employees
- 401(k) plan
- Continuing education allowance for licensed technicians
- Guardian voluntary benefits