Recent Searches

You haven't searched anything yet.

1 Processing Clerk Job in Ringgold, GA

Five Star Food Service - Southern Region
Ringgold, GA | Full Time
$39k-49k (estimate)
4 Months Ago
Processing Clerk
$39k-49k (estimate)
Full Time 4 Months Ago

sadSorry! This job is no longer available. Please explore similar jobs listed on the left.

Five Star Food Service - Southern Region is Hiring a Processing Clerk Near Ringgold, GA

Full Time: Monday-Friday 7am-4pm **no weekends** **Pay: $15.00/hr**

At Five Star Food Service, the Processing Administrative Support position will assist in administrative support and data entry support to various departments and managers. Attention to detail and an excellent level of accuracy are critical for success in this support position. Excellent multi-level verbal and written communication skills are essential.


  • Standing for long periods of time at least 75% of shift and remaining 25% administrative tasks
  • Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
  • Maintaining records of items going in and out of work area
  • Maintaining storage area for items being received from Merchandisers
  • Processing spreadsheets within multiple computer programs
  • Adhering to security procedures in place for confidentiality purposes
  • Daily verbal and written communication as processes are completed


  • Ability to learn new software applications easily
  • Knowledge of business principles and environment
  • Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
  • Planning, organizing and time management skills
  • Problem solving skills
  • Team player – must work well with others
  • Ability to work in fast paced environment
  • Confidentiality


  • High School Diploma or GED
  • 1-3 years of experience in a similar, administrative support role.


  • Must be able to pass drug screening
  • Must be able to consent to a background check


  • Full-Time Employee Benefits Package Includes: Medical, Vision, Dental, Life & AD&D, Critical Illness, Short- & Long-Term Disability, 401(k), paid vacations and holidays
  • Help us generate 500,000 meals for hungry kids each year via our 501©3 charity, Feeding the Future Inc.


Join one of the nation’s largest on-site food and beverage service providers proudly offering custom solutions to our clients including micro markets, full-line vending, coffee service, pantry service, sustainable products, water (filtered and bottled) service, catering, and corporate food service.

Notice: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.

EEO/Veteran/Federal Contractor

Job Type: Full-time

Pay: $15.00 per hour


  • 401(k)
  • Dental insurance
  • Employee assistance program
  • Health insurance
  • Health savings account
  • Life insurance
  • Paid time off
  • Referral program
  • Retirement plan
  • Vision insurance


  • 8 hour shift
  • Day shift
  • Monday to Friday

Application Question(s):

  • What is a good email address for us to contact you at?
  • Have you been convicted of a crime, or pleaded guilty, or no contest to a crime other than minor traffic violations? (If yes, please explain)

Work Location: In person

Job Summary


Full Time


$39k-49k (estimate)





Show more

Five Star Food Service - Southern Region
Full Time
$37k-50k (estimate)
Just Posted
Five Star Food Service - Southern Region
Full Time
$32k-42k (estimate)
5 Days Ago
Five Star Food Service - Southern Region
Full Time
$33k-43k (estimate)
6 Days Ago

The job skills required for Processing Clerk include Data Entry, Attention to Detail, Written Communication, Problem Solving, Time Management, Planning, etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Processing Clerk. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Processing Clerk. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.

For the skill of  Data Entry
Encompass Health
Full Time
$39k-48k (estimate)
Just Posted
For the skill of  Attention to Detail
Deal N Wheels
Part Time | Full Time
$67k-77k (estimate)
Just Posted
For the skill of  Written Communication
$50k-66k (estimate)
Just Posted
Show more

The following is the career advancement route for Processing Clerk positions, which can be used as a reference in future career path planning. As a Processing Clerk, it can be promoted into senior positions as an Order Fulfillment Clerk III that are expected to handle more key tasks, people in this role will get a higher salary paid than an ordinary Processing Clerk. You can explore the career advancement for a Processing Clerk below and select your interested title to get hiring information.