Marketing Communications Specialist
Clearance: Must be able to obtain a US Security Clearance (Requires US Citizenship)
Location: Reston/Herndon, VA (Hybrid)
Finch AI is looking for an experienced, early career, creative, and highly effective Marketing Communications Specialist who can promote our capabilities to our many stakeholders, ranging from National Security and civilian leaders to partners and employees.
- Collaborate with the Chief Marketing Officer and company leaders to execute a marketing strategy that communicates Finch AI’s vision, value, and experience to the federal marketplace and beyond.
- Develop and execute effective digital strategies and integrated marketing campaigns that deliver measurable results.
- Create and promote compelling visual and written content that supports the company’s growth strategy.
- Develop and manage sales enablement materials to support business development activities.
- Create social media and website content that increases brand awareness and differentiation.
- Work with external vendors and business leaders to execute events and campaigns.
- Support relevant industry tradeshows and participate where it adds value to the business.
- Analyze customer and market needs to ensure Finch AI capabilities are properly positioned and messaged in a way that resonates with the marketSupport internal and external communications campaigns and initiatives, such as executive communications, company newsletters, employee town halls, employee communications, portal content and presentations.
- Support reporting of marketing campaign data to provide visibility of results, measure campaign effectiveness (ROI), and continuously improve campaign strategies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the proven ability to produce accurate, professional documents.
- Graphic design capabilities including visual content for social media, presentation visuals, document layout, digital and print advertising, and other branded assets.
- Keen attention to detail, with excellent proofreading skills.
- An understanding of account-based marketing strategies and tactics.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and MS Office.
- Working knowledge and experience in extracting maximum value from LinkedIn and other social media platforms.
- Ability to juggle multiple, simultaneous projects and succeed as part of a small team and/or as an individual contributor.
- Working knowledge of SEO principles to maximize reach to our target audience.
- Ability to travel (approximately 10%).
- At least three years of professional marketing and communications experience.
- Must be within a reasonable commuting distance to our headquarters in Reston, Va.
Qualities we seek:
In addition to the requirements of the position, we are seeking candidates who share our team values of transparency, collaboration, creativity, and action. Among the qualities we seek are:
- Outstanding communications and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- A positive attitude and a proactive problem-solving ability.
- Strong visual, creative and storytelling senses.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to handle multiple priorities and still meet deadlines.
- Government contracting and/or technology industry experience is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related field of study.
ABOUT FINCH AI
Finch AI is a fast-growing, fast-paced software development organization; our mission is to build new ways of interacting with information. We do that by leveraging game-changing intellectual property, cloud infrastructure expertise, and a staff that is second to none. Together, we build and support products that address complex, real-time data and analytics needs in the enterprise.
Our teams are comprised of successful people that enjoy solving problems, engaging in substantive technical discussions and have passion for their work. We have very high expectations in terms of skill, motivation, self-organization and productivity. We look for people who excel working in groups, virtual and collocated, as well as those who are comfortable with fast paced agile development.
Finch AI is an equal opportunity employer.