Are you looking to start a sales career or break into the insurance industry? We want highly motivated and determined job seekers to APPLY TODAY. No matter your sales experience, we'll invest in your success. We understand that it takes time to build a business, to develop the proper skills and understanding, and to excel in this field. We provide our new Sales Representatives with ongoing training and support on their path to success so they can best serve our customers!
As a former Farmers agent, I understand what it takes to build a successful, profitable agency from scratch. Nobody is better equipped to teach, train, and mentor you than someone who has a proven track record and can say that they have done it themselves at a very high level.
Farmers Insurance offers several attractive entry points to get into the insurance industry on your schedule. If you are ready to build your own agency and future, we have the tools to assist and guide you through the process. Not ready take the leap? Ask me about our earn while you learn program that could allow you to step into an existing agency.
Farmers Insurance agents enjoy some of the most lucrative careers in the industry. How does 56% commission on a home policy sound? How about 36% on an auto policy? At Farmers you will be in business for yourself but not by yourself. Training offered by the University of Farmers and a district office staff with a proven record.
Hall of Fame pitcher Dizzy Dean once said ''It ain't braggin'' if you can do it.'' Our district is the fastest growing district in the company for a reason - we know what we are doing, and we are good at doing it.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $168,000.00 - $280,247.00 per year
· Solicits for new business via telephone, networking, and other lead sources.
· Develop insurance quotes, makes sales presentations, and closes sales.
· Develop ongoing networking relationships with Real Estate Agents, Mortgage Lenders, Title Companies, Auto Dealers, etc.
· Maintain knowledge of new products.
· Grow sales revenue by utilizing phone, email and potential client lists.
· Prospects for new business by following sales leads generated from referrals, networking, marketing, cold-calling, and lead databases.
· Presents and explains insurance policy options based upon prospective client needs and their personal goals.
· Provide customers with additional information about new products and services.
· Possess a genuine willingness to learn, be intuitive and resourceful and be coachable.
· Be a great self-starter with a sense of urgency.
· Excellent Communication/interpersonal skills.
· A Property & Casualty license is preferred. License assistance is available.
· Must be highly self-motivated.
· Life & Health Insurance license not required but must be willing to obtain. License assistance is available.
· Strong work ethic and leadership skills.
· Driven and goal-oriented individual.
· No insurance experience required but must be willing to learn
The job skills required for Insurance Sales Agent include Leadership, Futures, Cold Calling, Life insurance, Work ethic,and Sales Presentation etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be an Insurance Sales Agent. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Insurance Sales Agent. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
If you are interested in becoming an Insurance Sales Agent, you need to understand the job requirements and the detailed related responsibilities. Of course, a good educational background and an applicable major will also help in job hunting. Below are some tips on how to become an Insurance Sales Agent for your reference.