Join the Eli’s Restaurant Group family! Our restaurants are recognized for great food and service and as great places to work. We hire and care deeply for people with creativity, passion and the drive to be the best. And we reward our teams with top notch benefits, career-long training and development and opportunities for growth.
As the first (and last) point of contact, Eli's Doormen are friendly and warm, yet professional and exacting. We are looking for well-presented, engaging individuals who will be excited to interact with guests to ensure they have an enjoyable experience as well as provide security and safety for all patrons in this entertainment environment.
• Minimum 2 years of doorman experience in a high-volume environment
• Strong knowledge of current IDs for all states as well as state liquor regulations and protocols
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Must possess exceptional work ethic, strong attention to detail, and a collaborative attitude
• Receptive to constructive criticism and performance feedback
• Ability to demonstrate quick thinking and adaptability in a constantly changing environment
• Greet all guests entering the restaurant and thank all guests leaving the restaurant
• Check IDs and confirm the veracity of ID and the patron
• Clearly and politely communicate with guests on policies and brewery happenings
• Properly interact with and handle intoxicated or unruly guests
• Understand when a guest is intoxicated and take appropriate action notifying management and ensuring they leave the establishment safely
• Communicate respectfully and clearly with service team and management
• Engage management for any guest issue or complaint
• Additional service and/or operational tasks as determined by manager
• Adhere to grooming and dress code standards
• Eli’s reserves the right to add or delete duties and responsibilities at the discretion of Eli’s or its managers
The physical demands for this position are seeing, hearing, speaking, reaching, frequently lifting up to 25 pounds, occasionally lifting up to 165 pounds, sitting, standing, for 4 to 8 hours, bending, and moving intermittently during working hours. These physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations.
The duties of this position may change from time to time. Eli’s reserves the right to add or delete duties and responsibilities at the discretion of Eli’s or its managers. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive.