• SENIOR MATERIALS HANDLER •
Local Candidates Only
Diversified Technologies, Inc. (“DTI”) is an international leader in the design and manufacture of
high-power electrical equipment. Our exceptional engineers and scientists collaborate to develop
the world’s most powerful radar transmitters, pulsed power units for state-of-the-art processing in
food, energy and wastewater, and advanced R&D for national laboratories.
DTI seeks a Senior Materials Handler to join its fast-growing, high-technology business. DTI’s
work involves the design, fabrication, construction, installation and testing of specialized, highpower electrical equipment for industrial and government applications. This is a great opportunity
for someone eager to work in a challenging, innovative technical organization based in Bedford,
• Receive incoming shipments of equipment, parts, components and other materials
• Verify shipments against bills of lading, invoices or other records
• Report shortages and reject damaged goods
• Conduct daily data entry transactions for all incoming materials
• Perform daily receipts and file all incoming packing slips
• Deliver items to other DTI buildings and materials to proper departments
• Kit raw materials and parts needed for newly released Printed Circuit Board orders
• Physical inventory activities to support day-to-day needs
• Kit parts for subassemblies for other production areas as needed
• Pack and ship outgoing materials
• Other duties as assigned or modified to meet the needs of business
• Minimum two years related experience
• Demonstrated familiarity with associated safety requirements
• Detail oriented and organized with the ability to work independently with minimal
• Work effectively in a fast-paced, team environment
• Demonstrated computer skills, including Microsoft Office
• Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
• U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident
• HS or equivalent
• Commensurate with experience
• Excellent benefits including health, dental, life, and disability insurance; 401K Plan, tuition
reimbursement; paid holiday, sick leave and vacation days accruing upon hire
DTI is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Male / Disabled / Veteran
DTI makes reasonable accommodation for persons with disabilities to apply for employment.
Contact email@example.com to request a reasonable accommodation.
The job skills required for SENIOR MATERIALS HANDLER include Data entry, Microsoft Office, detail oriented etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a SENIOR MATERIALS HANDLER. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by SENIOR MATERIALS HANDLER. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.