About Crossover Health
Crossover makes remarkable health possible by bringing people, their doctors, data, and benefits together under one connected system of health. We’ve built an entirely new category of primary care providing one simple place to go for trusted care—in person, online, anytime. We are working with the most innovative employer partners to integrate disconnected health and wellness benefits with tech-enabled services which allows our partners to increase access to care, decrease spending, and deliver an unrivaled experience for employees near and far.
The Host role is at the forefront of providing an exceptional member service experience. As an important member of our clinic team, the Host assists members with checking in and demonstrates an in-depth knowledge of self-insured employer health insurance, including copays, co-insurance, and related benefits. The Host role facilitates the member’s experience throughout our health center.
- Welcomes each member and handles all member interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism.
- Demonstrates a commitment to quality, delivering uncompromised service and outcomes.
- Accommodates special requests for member support whenever possible and helps to promptly resolve member questions.
- Assists with assigned projects and special provider or patient requests.
- Assists with the member check-in process, including a basic understanding of benefit eligibility files, check-in technology and overall clinic workflows within the context of care delivery.
- Processes transactions required to begin or complete the visit.
- Demonstrates an in-depth knowledge of employer-sponsored health insurance, including copays, co-insurance, and related benefit specific requirements, in order to support members.
- Engages with members by answering calls, scheduling appointments, responding to emails, and following up with member needs.
- Collaborates with providers and staff members to deliver an exceptional seamless patient-centered care experience.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 1 year of experience in customer service position
- Excellent computer skills and familiarity with Apple products (Mac, iPad, iPhone), or client-based systems such as Microsoft or HP.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively in a highly collaborative care team environment
- Proven organizational skills
- High level of ownership, accountability and initiative
- Experience with multitasking, issue resolution, and conflict management
- Experience in a health care service delivery environment
- BLS (Basic Life Support) certification
Physical Job Requirements
- Requires standing, walking and sitting for extended periods of time
- Occasionally required to lift and carry items weighing up to 50 lbs
- Manual and finger dexterity and hand-eye coordination
- Requires corrected vision, hearing and speech within normal ranges
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.