Excellent opportunity for an experienced Urgent Care or Emergency Medicine Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner located about an hour from Eugene. Qualified APP will work 12 hour shifts, be comfortable seeing 30 patients per day and have at least 2 years of recent Urgent Care or Emergency Medicine experience. A competitive compensation package and strong benefits are all aspects of this great opportunity.
The community has beautiful parks, historic attractions, and area destinations for a day of hiking, playing, or shopping. It also boasts excellent restaurants and is renowned for some of the best Mexican food in Oregon. It is considered family-friendly and a safe place to live.
Please contact Emily Wood for more information about this position and to discuss other opportunities that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule, at Emily.Wood@comphealth.com and call or text 954-837-2708. Please reference JOB-2885405. Emailed resumes receive a faster response.
With over 40 years of experience, the staff of CompHealth support you throughout the entire interview process, including scheduling interviews and assisting with necessary travel arrangements. We often negotiate compensation on your behalf and ensure the best possible offer for you. We get your resume directly in front of the decision maker, hence skipping the long online application process.
- PA-C or FNP
- 2 years' experience in Urgent Care or Emergency Medicine
- 12 hour shifts
- Comfortable with 30 patients per day
- Excellent benefits
- Plethora of outdoor activities year round
- Close to Portland OR
- JOB-2885405 - Interviewing and Hiring immediately
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail