A Kentucky facility is looking to hire a PRN family practice or internal medicine physician to assist with growing a new practice. You will work a flexible and fluid part-time schedule as needed and that works with you (only clinic days Monday through Friday with no evenings or call schedule). See 22 patients per day on average. You will work in tandem with another physician and oversee the clinic manager (RN), 2 LPNs, and 2 mid-clerk assistants. The facility is accepting candidates who are board certified or board eligible. This is not an opportunity for residents, and physicians must have at least 1 year of experience.
This opportunity offers a competitive salary plus incentives/bonuses. You will also receive an outstanding benefit package which includes loan repayment assistance, a sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, malpractice insurance, medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, and a generous PTO policy.
A CompHealth consultant can help you find an opportunity in the area and at the type of facility that best fits your needs. Having a relationship with a consultant can make your experience much better. It will create a better path starting from your job search to finding the right job for you. Our staffing partners will treat you like a person, not a faceless number.
To get started, call Art Moran directly at 203.663.9358 or reply with an updated copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Annual salary plus incentives/bonuses
- Full medical benefits, generous PTO policy, 401(k) with company match, and more
- Help grow this new outpatient practice
- Monday through Friday with no call, evenings, or weekends
- See an average of 22 patients per day
- Provide medical care based on primary and preventative care
- Participate in quality improvement, care management, risk management, peer review, and more
- Must be board certified or board eligible with 1 year of experience
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail