This position is in the beautiful wine country of Washington State. You will be able to enjoy many outdoor activities like fishing, kayaking, birdwatching, camping, and hiking. The area boasts several vibrant organizations dedicated to the promotion of the arts, culture, and history.
CompHealth has employed positions, partnership-track opportunities, and independent contractor positions, so you can decide what is best for you. These positions offer a variety of compensation and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs.
Contact Lisa Goldstein firstname.lastname@example.org (954) 837-2674.
- Malpractice coverage
- 15k patient volume
- ABEM or FM/IM with EM experience
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- Full-time schedule
- Independent contractor position
- 12-hour shifts
- Please send CV to email@example.com
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
From $275.00 to $275.00 Hourly
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.