A network of community health clinics in northern NY seeks a talented PA or NP to join its rural community health team. The ideal candidate has a passion for pediatrics, is PALS-certified and enjoys making a difference in smaller communities. Work in a modern clinic, where the focus is on quality care for patients and good work/life balance for providers. Package includes a competitive salary, generous PTE, CME allowance and time off, and a sign-on/relo lump-sum bonus.
For fastest consideration, please call Montgomery Eckart directly at 954-837-2668 after emailing your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
- Open to PA/NP candidates--new grads considered--PALS required
- M-F schedule, no call
- Family-friendly modern FQHC
- Four colleges nearby
- Salary plus sign-on/relo funds and full benefits
- Charming northern New York community of 7,000 a short drive from Ottawa
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
From $105000.00 to $127000.00 annual
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.