Work for a community-oriented medical team bringing new state-of-the-art facilities, will provide a range of healthcare services seven days a week in one convenient location for members of the local community, so they can get the right care at the right time, right in their backyard. These services may vary by location, but include primary care, labs, X-ray and EKG, behavioral health, dental, hearing, select specialty services, and community health.
Contact your personal consultant to tell them what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs. We have phenomenal relationships with facilities around the country, and a team dedicated to helping you with every step of the hiring process.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Susan Kindle directly at 203.663.9369 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Competitive compensation package with bonuses, malpractice with tail, and more
- Can work 5, 8-hour or 4, 10-hour days with 1 Saturday a month
- Respected and successful group with multiple locations
- Value-based model of healthcare
- New outpatient practice with no call
- Average 18 to 22 patients per day
- Must be board certified
- Experience providing primary care and diagnostic services preferred
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail