A hospital located in California is seeking an experienced general orthopedic surgeon for part-time work that may lead to a full-time position. They have an orthopedic-friendly collegial ER and hospitalist program.
This 1099 independent contractor opportunity offers a negotiable salary, loan repayment and a sign-on bonus. It also offers malpractice coverage, relocation assistance, PTO, and CME.
You will enjoy this spectacular area, situated on California's 2nd largest natural bay, with breath-taking views against the backdrop of the Pacific Ocean. This college town offers an abundance of cultural and recreational opportunities as well.
At CompHealth, we can match you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
If you are interested, please contact Sharon Wilmot directly at 203.663.9331 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1099 independent contractor position
- About 2 weeks per month
- Student loan repayment, sign-on bonus, malpractice, and PTO
- Minimal call
- California license is a must
- Must have experience
- Home to Humboldt University
- Coastal location close to the Redwoods
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
From $400000.00 to $500000.00 annual
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.