Exciting opportunity in California's Central Valley for an experienced Urology PA/NP. M-F day schedule, 40-hour workweek. Full-time, permanent outpatient opportunity with a robust benefits package including sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and student loan repayment options.
Diverse area of one million is growing quickly, offering great options for families and coastal or big-city access in under 2 hours.
For more information on this opportunity, as well as other positions nationwide, please contact Montgomery Eckart in the Advanced Practice Division at 954-837-2668. For fastest response, send your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to calling.
- Outpatient Urology NP/PA
- M-F schedule with no call
- One year of post-graduate PA/NP experience required
- Sign-on Bonus and relocation
- Generous benefit package
- Fastest-growing California metro
- Family-friendly, diverse, community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
From $150000.00 to $220000.00 Annual
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.