A BC/BE maternal fetal medicine physician opportunity is now available in Michigan. Join a group of 3 MFMs and 1 NP. The practice is a growing, primarily consultative service that includes sonographers, a genetic counselor, and a diabetes education team. The hospital has an academic affiliation and the MFM division is involved in medical student and OB/GYN resident education. The NICU at the hospital is staffed with neonatologists and neonatal NPs.
This employed opportunity has a salary that will be dependent upon experience. You will be offered malpractice with tail coverage, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 30 days of PTO, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
Come live and practice in an area that is midway between Chicago and Detroit. This area offers year round family attractions and events for children of all ages. Abundant natural resources, with easy Lake Michigan access, make it the perfect choice for biking, boating and skiing. With a variety of entertainment, quality dining, unique shops and galleries, you will find something to please the entire family.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please contact Van Ruttley directly at 203.663.9389 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2695754.
- Salary depends on experience
- Benefits with malpractice with tail coverage and 30 days of PTO
- Growing practice
- Join 3 MFMs and 1 NP
- Primarily consultative service
- Cutting-edge technologies at the hospital
- MFMs involved in medical student and OB/GYN resident education
- MFM medicine support and maternal transport services
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail