An MFM opportunity is now available with a group in Wisconsin. The facility has a growing patient demand, so thy are reviewing new candidates. You will work with a great group of MFMs, OB/GYNs, MAs, and an MFM RN certified in diabetic education. The call is 1:3 by phone. If you do not hold an active WI license, CompHealth has a licensing team to help you with the processing and application, if necessary.
This employed opportunity has a 2-year salary guarantee. You will be offered medical/vision/dental benefits, relocation assistance, life insurance/disability, 4 weeks of vacation to start, 2 weeks of CME, up to $100K in loan assistance, a retirement plan, and occurrence-based malpractice insurance.
A CompHealth consultant can help you find an opportunity in the area and at the type of facility that best fits your needs. Having a relationship with a consultant can make your experience much better. It will create a better path starting from your job search to finding the right job for you. Our staffing partners will treat you like a person, not a faceless number.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Seth Fredericks directly at 203.663.9398 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job ID: JOB-274638.
- Join a team with 2 other MFMs
- Huge base salary with 2-year guarantee
- No weekends
- Occurrence-based malpractice insurance
- Relocation 100% covered
- Call is 1:3 and phone call only
- Full time or part time
- Two hours to Green Bay
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail