Come live and practice in Denver, Colorado with a beautiful and growing downtown with new museums, top-rated dining, and so much more. Visitors and residents often say it is their favorite city in the country. And to top it all off you will have access to skiing, hiking, mountain biking, and amazing views offered by the Colorado Rockies.
At CompHealth, we can match you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
Contact Nicole Zilberstein firstname.lastname@example.org (954) 837-2764.
- Shared call of 1:9
- 4-day work week
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- Desirable location in downtown Denver
- No rounding on weekends
- Split of hematology and solid tumor duties
- 2 years of experience would be ideal
- Excellent benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
From $450000.00 to $800000.00 annual
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.