Seattle, a city on Puget Sound in the Pacific Northwest, is surrounded by water, mountains, and evergreen forests and contains thousands of acres of parkland with access to plenty of outdoor activities. As Washington's largest city, it is home to a large tech industry, with Microsoft and Amazon headquartered in its metropolitan area, as well as a hub for artists and musicians with a vibrant downtown and college-town ambiance.
CompHealth has opportunities available for physicians in many specialties. Positions with good pay, flexible schedules, minimal administration, and the chance to help underserved patients are all common motivations to make a change. Call today to talk more.
Contact Evan Silverman firstname.lastname@example.org (954) 837-2641.
- Large, nationally recognized teaching hospital
- 100% EP position
- Academic and leadership duties
- Comprehensive cardiology program
- Open to current fellows and seasoned providers
- Will consider H-1B visas
- Amazing benefits
- Metropolitan, multicultural city
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
From $200000.00 to $400000.00 annual
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.