is currently seeking a Mid-Level Software Developer
to join our growing team
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be a collaborative team player to define, design, develop, test, deploy, and support software.
- Actively communicate with your manager and team.
- Bring creative and innovative thinking to your work.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Manage your project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Mentor other junior team members.
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications: (To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.)
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 4 years software development experience
- Secret clearance required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience with Agile Development.
- Good eye for aesthetics, including layout, grid systems, color theory, and typography.
- Good design skills.
- Knowledge of the limitations of web and mobile with approaches/ideas to flex those boundaries.
- Ability to develop best-in-class consumer experiences, including user interface designs, interaction models, and prototypes, etc. in a fast-paced, agile, start-up-like environment.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and related complexities at the same time.
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Executive Order 13495, The Non Displacement of Qualified Workers Under Service Contracts provide first right of refusal to incumbents on contracts. If the position is accepted by the incumbent on the job, other application/resume of non-incumbents will not be reviewed.
The job skills required for Mid-Level Software Developer include Software Development, Agile, etc.
Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Mid-Level Software Developer.
That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Mid-Level Software Developer.
Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
For the skill of Agile
The following is the career advancement route for Mid-Level Software Developer positions,
which can be used as a reference in future career path planning. As a Mid-Level Software Developer,
it can be promoted into senior positions as a Web Software Developer III that are expected to
handle more key tasks, people in this role will get a higher salary paid than an ordinary
Mid-Level Software Developer. You can explore the career advancement for a Mid-Level Software Developer below
and select your interested title to get hiring information.