Job Description of Direct Care Supervisor:
The Direct Care Supervisor is responsible for providing training and supervision to all direct care staff.
Duties and Responsibilities of Direct Care Supervisor:
- Monitor for quality and compliance with clients/staff
- Conduct monthly client contacts.
- Maintain client files in accordance with licensure standards
- Work with the team to ensure clients received the highest quality of service.
Qualification & Requirements of Direct Care Supervisor:
- All hiring decisions are contingent on the selectee passing background check and drug screening.
- Must have supervisory or team leadership experience.
- Ability to communicate positively and effectively with clients, coworkers, and families.
- Be available after hours.
- Possess a level of comfort with paperwork (monthly & annual reports, quarterlies, & incident reports) and deadlines, write reports (strong computer skills) and manage multiple tasks and prioritize.
About the Central Arkansas Workforce Development Area
The Central Arkansas Workforce Development Centers specialize in recruiting and placing skilled professionals in a variety of industries on behalf of employers in Central Arkansas. We help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses.
CAPDD/Arkansas Workforce Center is an “equal opportunity employer/program,” and “auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.” Arkansas Relay Service: 1-800-285-1121 (Voice) 1-800-285-1131 (TDD) or TDD 711.