Immediate full-time opening for a Licensed Practical Nurse in Mobile's most progressive cardiology practice. Job duties include triage, patient care, obtaining vital signs including EKGs and other related responsibilities. Qualified candidates should have at least 1 year of experience in a fast paced clinical setting. One year cardiology experience preferred.
This position requires:
• BLS and ACLS certification.
• Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Positive attitude and team player.
• Ability to use critical thinking skills.
• Excellent work ethic and a desire to provide high quality care to our patients.
• Ability to start IVs
The job skills required for LPN include Patient Care, vital signs, Life insurance, Critical Thinking, Time Management etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a LPN. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by LPN. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
If you are interested in becoming a LPN, you need to understand the job requirements and the detailed related responsibilities. Of course, a good educational background and an applicable major will also help in job hunting. Below are some tips on how to become a LPN for your reference.