Position: Market Sales Manager in Orlando, FL
What is a Market Sales Manager?: A Market Sales Manager is a hard working, highly motivated, energetic & organized team builder! You will be given the opportunity to manage & grow your market with the guidance of our years of experience in the industry. We have built the market to its current level but need the right leader to take it to the next. If you are up for the challenge then you will reap the rewards that come along with building a market!
- Salary Commissions & Bonuses
- Pay Dates are every 1st & 16th via Direct Deposit.
- All Gas is Fully reimbursed
Specific Pay Details for this position:
- You can expect to make anywhere from $36,000 - $54,000 Yearly
- Schedule = Full Time Monday - Friday 9AM - 5PM
Specific Notes about this position:
- You will be responsible for the Orlando (& Surrounding) Market. You will have Photographers under your management. You will be doing sales visits to dealerships in assigned areas as well as visiting current clients and filling in when photographers call out sick or otherwise can't make it into work on scheduled days.
Responsibilities & Qualifications for Market Sales Manager:
- Growing the Market Revenue by introducing services to dealerships
- Managing field reps output as well as proper staffing
- Outside vehicle photography & videography
- Field Coverage of market, field rep sick days or call outs etc
- Training of new Field Service Representatives
- Clean License. Only clean driving records will be considered.
- Excellent communication skills [If it takes you longer than 1 hour to respond to a text message, this isn’t the position for you.]
Who are we?: CarData, Inc. is an Internet Merchandising company that services car dealerships. We provide photos, videos, 360 virtual walkarounds & data collection services to dealerships that utilize our services to then promote the sales of cars on their websites and hundreds of third-party websites such as Autotrader, Cars.com & more. Everything an online car shopper sees on the web for one of our clients concerning the merchandising of inventory is powered by our system, processes & certified field service representatives.
Why CarData?: If you are tired of being behind a desk or in a cubicle & want the freedom of working outdoors while helping clients & team members achieve their goals then this could be the career for you! Your hard work & dedication will not go unnoticed and as a rapidly growing company there are always opportunities for growth!
Q - How many visits will I be making per day?
A - Your daily schedule will consist of sales visits as well as visiting current clients etc. So your daily visits will vary day to day but you should expect to be on the road going from dealer to dealer.
Q - How does the commission structure work?
A - We have a Base Pay Commission Bonus structure that rewards production. We can go over specifics once you pass the initial interview process.
Q - Approximately how many miles will I be driving per day?
A - This position entails a LOT of driving because of the market size. We can give you exact details during the 2nd phase of our interview process based on your home address. ALL gas is reimbursed during training and you will get a company gas card after training is complete.
The job skills required for Market Sales Manager - Orlando, FL - Full Time include Communication Skills etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Market Sales Manager - Orlando, FL - Full Time. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Market Sales Manager - Orlando, FL - Full Time. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.