The goal of Blueprint Title Company is simple: streamline residential real estate closings for enterprise buyers, sellers, and real estate service professionals. We bring innovative technology, process, and pricing to the $16 Billion Title Insurance industry. Founded in January 2017, Blueprint Title operates over a broad, multi-state footprint and is quickly expanding.
We are a team of driven individuals with a passion for disrupting title insurance and modernizing the closing experience for enterprise. We are looking for high performers to share our mission and join in our growth. As a member of the Blueprint Title team, you will help us lead the charge in proving that the real estate closing industry is ready for novel technology, lower pricing, and better service. Enterprise aren’t consumers, loans aren’t mortgages, and there’s an untapped opportunity to create a better process for the new model of real estate.
As a Data Analyst, you will:
You will focus on collecting data, organizing that data, and then analyzing the data to accurately report your findings to help Blueprint Title make informed decisions. You will own the creation, updates, and iterations of reports and dashboards for departments within Blueprint Title. With the overall goal of providing valuable actionable insights to help improve operational efficiency and business profitability.
What you may work on:
• The Data Analyst performs hands-on quantitative and operational analysis
• Develops, operates, and maintains dashboards to support cross-functional analytics projects
• Create and maintain dashboards, graphs, infographics, and other methods to visualize data, to be utilized by leadership and internal teams for KPI monitoring and visualization.
• Work with management to maintain and iterate on capacity reporting and level of effort-based points system for workload balancing across Operations and Client Engagement departments.
• Serve as subject matter expert in analytics and support strategic projects that directly impact client, file, and operations experience.
• Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets and present results to senior management in a clear, concise, and compelling manner identify opportunities and recommend creative solutions to business problems through analytics and understanding of business processes and systems.
• Partner with the tech team to Identify missing or difficult to gather data and prepare the code required to build the tables or query the database.
• Collaborate with team members to collect and analyze data Structure large data sets to find usable information
• Create presentations and reports based on recommendations and findings
• Perform data cleansing to identify erroneous data and initiate corrections neededDevelop queries and algorithms
What we are looking for in you:
• 3-5 years of prior work experience in a fast-paced professional setting
• The ideal candidate will have at least 2 data analysts of supporting sales and customer service operations
• Experience in data models and reporting packages
• Ability to analyze large datasets
• Ability to write comprehensive reports
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• An analytical mind and inclination for problem-solving
• Coding skills in languages such as SQL, Python, and/or knowledge of data gathering, cleaning, and transforming techniques
• Reporting and data visualization skills using software like Tableau
• Understanding of data warehousing and ETL techniques
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Google Sheet, and Google Data StudioAbility to set and meet deadlines
• Ability to work in high-pressure situations
• Experience with statistical software
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to QA and troubleshoot data