You haven't searched anything yet.
As a key team member working alongside the Senior Director, Accounting, this role focuses on assisting in the creation of financial reports for our parent company. You'll contribute to producing accurate and timely financial results, internal management reports, and maintaining internal control processes. Collaborate with various finance and business teams to ensure the proper recording of transactions, review journal entries, and support activities related to expenses and accruals.
1. Ensure the completion of all necessary deliverables for the closing schedule in US finance.
2. Maintain accuracy in assigned General Ledger reconciliations on a monthly basis.
3. Prepare and review P&L and Balance Sheet flux analysis at period close, addressing any potential misstatements.
4. Provide support to Manufacturing Controlling and Accounts Payable personnel as needed.
5. Assist in controlling area expense reviews, including explanations, reclasses, and monthly commentary.
6. Contribute to budget preparations and analysis as assigned.
7. Support both external and internal audits by providing source support and written explanations.
8. Manage various accounting entries, including Prepaid, Fixed Asset, Intercompany transactions, AP Accruals, Loans, and Equity.
9. Reconcile and report on all intercompany transactions for month-end and quarter-end.
10. Assist in the project management of reporting and compliance requirements for foreign subsidiaries.
11. Indirectly supervise approximately 2 team members.
· Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting with at least five years of relevant experience.
· 5 years of accounting experience required.
· Significant experience working with Financial Statements, including expertise in Balance Sheet, Income Statement, and Cash Flow reporting.
· Proven track record in organizations with annual revenue exceeding 6 million dollars.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
·In-depth experience with SAP and NetSuite is desirable.
·Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) and other business reporting tools.
·Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, with a demonstrated ability to translate technical financial information.
·Ability to tailor communication to different stakeholders, ensuring clarity and relevance.
·Experience in speaking effectively to a global audience, emphasizing the importance of clarity and cultural awareness in communication.
·Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to meet deadlines.
·Problem-solving ability with diplomatic communication.
·Understanding of general accounting principles, including cut-off, accruals, deferred revenue and expenses, and Accrual Accounting.
The job skills required for Financial Reporting Manager include Accounting, Analysis, Financial Statements, Internal control, General Ledger, Problem Solving, etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Financial Reporting Manager. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Financial Reporting Manager. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
The following is the career advancement route for Financial Reporting Manager positions, which can be used as a reference in future career path planning. As a Financial Reporting Manager, it can be promoted into senior positions as a Financial Reporting Director that are expected to handle more key tasks, people in this role will get a higher salary paid than an ordinary Financial Reporting Manager. You can explore the career advancement for a Financial Reporting Manager below and select your interested title to get hiring information.