The teammate in this role is responsible for:
- Identify non compliant engagement of Third Parties via Controls Process
- Review dispositions from FLU and perform necessary actions
- Review non compliant entities and enhanced research performed by the GBS team
- Collaborate with FLU to reduce non compliant engagements and identify actions to reduce it
In this role, you will:
- Have ownership of various controls within the third party inventory process
- Responsibly for supporting inventory Process and its expansion driving more effective ways of identifying and capturing Third Parties used across the Enterprise.
- Identify and define enhancements to the process and tool
- BS/BA degree required and 4 years equivalent work experience managing an Operations Process
- Experience with Third Party Program or Procurement Process or controls processes (Must Have).
- Experience working with different stakeholder and instructing with LOB/FLU, to derive Process execution.
- Strong understanding of Bank of Americas LOB/FLU Structure
- Strong attention to detail & strategic thinking
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with ability to tailor message to audience
- Ability to positively interact with leadership
- Independently driven, high bias for action
- Ability to think critically and apply a risk management mindset to responsibilities
- Proven ability to handle conflicts, resolve issues and provide accurate summary of issues to leadership team
- High degree of initiative and strong ability to meet key responsibilities with limited direction and oversight
- Ability to navigate in a highly complex organization and operate effectively in changing environment
- Project management or Process design or change management experience
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
The job skills required for Operations Research Analyst II include Initiative, Leadership, Attention to Detail, Verbal Communication etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be an Operations Research Analyst II. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Operations Research Analyst II. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.